Cinco de Mayo is this Saturday. I can tell you it’s going to be crazy; there probably will be a wait; you’ll probably drink tequila; there’s no question you’ll eat too many chips and too much salsa.
Here’s what to expect:
– Have fun, relax, listen to music, eat good food, enjoy your company.
– We will not be taking reservations on Friday or Saturday this weekend.
– IDs will be checked at the door for those that wish to drink. Once you have your Drinking Age Verified bracelet, you’ll only need to show that to receive alcoholic beverages.
– The patio will be open (weather permitting) and DJ Dicky Foxx (The Murph’s own Mike Graves) will be playing on the patio starting around 2 p.m. throughout the day.
– We will offer our full menu, not an abbreviated one.
– 1800 will be prominently featured, as they are our house tequila.
– Multiple beers from Fountain Square will be on tap at all times, because they kick ass.
– There will be a cash only station in the bar where you can get 1800 Coco Locos (Coconut tequila drinks) and Mexican beer.
– Have some patience, por favor! Service may take a little bit longer but we promise to do the best we possibly can given our limited size. Hopefully your friends, the atmosphere, and margaritas will help keep all involved happy. And know that we are so glad to have you for our biggest party of the year.
– We cannot push patio tables together. The outside patio tables easily seat six people. And we ask that if you have a large party, you bear with us, as seating will be extremely limited throughout the day.
– We ask that the Murphy parking lot entrance be used only as an exit from the restaurant. And we ask that you use the Virginia and Woodlawn entrances exclusively for entering La Margarita.